Sunday, October 16, 2011

WHY ANDERSON SILVA'S FOOTWORK IS SO GOOD

Have you ever watched an Anderson Silva fight and wondered how it's possible for someone to move that well?  I often find myself mesmerized by how fluid his movement is when he transitions from punch to punch.  His footwork is probably the best there is at this point, and its half the reason he's so hard to hit.  Watch his utter domination of Forrest Griffin and tell me it doesn't feel like he's moving at one speed while everyone else is moving in slow motion.

Some might think that he's just a freak of nature and that his level of talent is beyond any that we've ever seen in Mixed Martial Arts.  I personally believe that movement like that had to be learned somewhere.  We already know that Mr. Silva will learn from anyone who's willing to teach him.  That was evident when he decided to take lessons with a one Sensei Seagal.  So it was no surprise to me when I came across this video and realized that Anderson Silva, the UFC Middleweight Champion of the world and pound for pound king has been taking lessons from a true master of movement.  Obviously, I'm talking about Justin Bieber!  First Sensei Steven Seagal, and now Master Bieber.  Is there no limit to this man's ambition?  It's obvious to me that Anderson Silva will stop at nothing to be the best there ever was in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.  Watch these videos, and tell me it's not true.




No comments:

Post a Comment