Sunday, October 30, 2011

RESULTS UFC 137 PREDICTION CONTEST

I know I said I would only post the results on Monday, but since I already know who the winner is, I figured I would just announce it today and quell everyone's anticipation.  In the end, it went down to the wire as there was a 5 way tie up until the Nelson vs. CroCop fight.  The last three fights turned out to be the deciding factor in this one.


So, without further adieu, the winner of their choice of UFC 137 walk out t-shirts is no other than.......(DRUM ROLL PLEASE).....




STUDDY!!


With a total of 16 points, and 3 perfect predictions, Studdy came from behind and took it all with the Nick Diaz by Decision prediction.  You, sir or madame, will be the recipient of your choice of which walk out t-shirt you want.


Both t-shirts are pictured below:







Please hit up the Contact Me section and forward me all of your info Studdy.


I will be keeping everyone's point totals from last night and will be adding them up week to week.  So keep coming back and playing because who ever has the most points at the end of the year will win a grand prize that I promise you'll want.  


Thanks to everyone who participated.  The next one will be a lot more user friendly.  No more filling in your picks in the comments section.


UFC 138 is next week.  I don't know what the prize will be yet, but it'll be sweet.  


Here are everyone's point totals from last night.  Thanks again for the turn out!  Spread the word and let's make this seriously competitive!




Studdy - 16 points
Gmiwenht - 14 points
Imag- 13 points
The Meatball - 13 points
Mlima - 13 points
Mak 158 - 12 points
Saladman 100 - 12 points
Duinn - 11 points
Kristen - 11 points
Sterlingz - 10 points
Amplice - 9 points
Sandy Lyle - 8 points
Hachiko - 8 points
Cynical - 7 points
Batsnake - 7 points
Simoes - 7 points
Jersey Wrestler - 5 points
Jim - 4 points




Come back next week where I'll be doing another contest for UFC 138 Leben vs. Munoz.


Don't forget to follow me on twitter @TheGuardFighter for updates.  



No comments:

Post a Comment