Sunday, November 06, 2011

UFC 138 CONTEST WINNER AND RESULTS

What a great card UFC 138 turned out to be.  For a week, all I've heard about is how much this card was going to suck.  Well, don't you all feel stupid.  There was not a dull fight on the main card and the Main Event turned out to as entertaining as I had anticipated, albeit with a less than favorable ending.  Throw in the slug fest that was the Co-main event and the fact that not one fight on the main card went to a decision, then what you have is an A+ event.  UFC 138 was a stellar card and was well worth its $0 price tag.   



Generally, I would do my regular 9 THINGS I LEARNED FROM UFC 138 at this point, but since I'm coming kind of late to the game today, I've decided to skip all that and get right down to the nitty gritty.  You can see all the results for UFC 138 here.  


If you don't have time or didn't get a chance to watch any of the fights, I suggest you at least sit down and check out Barao vs. Pickett, and Etim vs. Faaloloto.  Both fights end in the first round and both are amazingly entertaining to watch.   


I went 3 for 5 on my picks for this week.  That makes my overall prediction record 21 and 10.   Not to shabby!  


CONTEST RESULTS


The second KneeBar Reactions prediction contest was as successful as the first.  Thanks to everyone who participated!  Don't forget that I'm keeping everyone's totals week to week and will be totaling them up.  Who ever has the most points at the end of the year will win the grand prize (yet to be announced).  So make sure you come back and make your picks for the next three contests.  The overall cumulative scores can be seen at any time by clicking on the page titled "Contest Scores" above.  I'll be skipping the debut of the UFC on Fox but will come back strong for UFC 139.

This one was nearly as close as the last one.  The UFC 138 contest literally went down to the last fight, with the winner being decided by 1 point.  With an overall score of 12 points, which included two perfect predictions, the winner of this weeks UFC 138 prediction contest and the brand new UFC Encyclopedia is............



Will Vogenitz


Congratulations!!  You are the winner of the UFC Encyclopedia, so I hope you can read.  Shoot me over all your contact info when you get a chance and I'll send you your prize.  


Thanks to everyone for their participation and for making this contest as hotly contested as it was.  Don't forget to spread the word so we can make these as big and competitive as possible.  The more people that participate the bigger the prizes will be.  


All the point totals for this weeks contest are listed below.




Will Vogenitz - 12 pts
Jose Carreon - 11 pts
Bees - 10 pts
Bard Boose - 8 pts
Kevin Kotsopoulos - 7 pts
Ryan Pack - 7 pts
Rollo - 6 pts
Duinn - 6 pts
Adam Wescott - 6 pts
Futuresex - 6 pts
Brian Imparato - 6 pts
Mister Smalls - 6 pts
George O'Connor - 6 pts
Adison Hernandez - 6 pts
Matt Hawryluck - 6 pts
Alex Gorman - 5 pts
Sandy Lyle - 5 pts
Charles IP - 4 pts
Jersey Wrestler - 4 pts
Sheldan Keay - 4 pts
Batsnake - 2 pts




____________________________________________________________________________


Thanks again to everyone for all the support.  This is becoming sort of my second job and I'm loving every minute of it. 


Feel free to leave your comments in the comment section below.  Or you can visit the Contact Me section above and drop me a line anytime.  


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @TheGuardFighter.  You can now LIKE KneeBar Reactions on Facebook as well.  


Thanks again to everyone who participated!  I hope everyone enjoyed the great night of fights that was put on last night.  





No comments:

Post a Comment