Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CHAEL SONNEN: WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?

I don't even know what to say about Chael Sonnen anymore.  It seems like every time I turn around, he's saying something even more ridiculous.  I'm actually a big fan of his and his style of fighting.  I was happy to see him finish against Brian Stann and I hope that his game continues to evolve in that direction.  There are very few guys out there who can punish their opponents the way he can, and with the exception of Josh Barnett, no one talks trash like he does.  He may quite possibly be the single best self promoter in any sport...ever.  

Even so, I have to think that the guy may have a screw loose somewhere.  His recent interview on The Jim Rome show....(cough)...excuse me..... Jim Rome's recent appearance on The Chael Sonnen show was one more page in the Chael Sonnen saga.  If nothing else, at least he's funny.  What else can I say?  Just watch it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment